Data information & Protection Policy
1. Collection and storage of Personal Data and the Nature and Purpose of their Use.
Personal data is data that enables us to identify you. This includes, for example, name, e-mail address, address, telephone number. Personal data is only collected and processed by us in the following applications and only if you expressly agree to this beforehand and you enter it yourself and directly in order to use our services:
a) When Visiting the Website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer.
- Date and time of access.
- Name and URL of the accessed file.
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL).
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website.
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability,
- and for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When Using our Contact Form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
In such a case, you will be informed about the type of data collected and the purpose of the processing before sending the data and asked to provide a corresponding declaration of consent, which you can revoke at any time.
2. Disclosure of Data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- The disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
- In the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
- As well as this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
3. Other Data
4. Data Subject Rights
You have the right In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- In accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future, and
- Complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
5. Data Security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
6. Links to Other Providers
7. Up-to-Dateness and Amendment of this Data Protection Declaration.
8. Questions, Suggestions, Comments
If you have any questions about this data protection declaration, or if you wish to make suggestions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org